Friday, May 8, 2015

Thanks for a Great Week!

Parents,
I really appreciate all of the gifts, notes, cards, and emails for Teacher Appreciation week. I told my students that I most appreciate the kindness and love that they show me and others every single day. There's no price tag for that. We are still working hard to memorize multiplication facts. PLEASE have your child practice with their flashcards each night. I am already able to tell who is improving, and its awesome! Take a look at what is coming up next week:

Curriculum
Math- Multiplication and Money
ELA/Reading- The Lemonade War
Science- Sound
Social Studies- Into the New Century


Tests and Quizzes*

5/11- The Lemonade War- Chapters 1-6 (open book, study guide in binders)
5/12- *Multiplicaton 3 digit by 1 digit
5/15- Lemonade War Spelling


Important Dates
5/8- Mother-Son Bowling
5/15- Gator Games
5/22- Last day for Reading Counts, Media Center books due
5/25- Memorial Day- No School



Related Arts
PE is on Tuesday

Thank you again, and have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms!


No comments:

Post a Comment