Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring Parents, I hope you have enjoyed your weekend. I am ready for warmer weather and all that spring has to offer (minus the pollen). I am so thankful for all of the birthday cards, calls, gifts, emails, etc for my birthday last week. A special thank you to Ginger Jones for covering my lunch for me as well as decorating my door. You all are the best! We are approaching the end of the third nine weeks this week. That means after Spring Break, we will be in testing mode. Until then.. see what is coming up next week: 

Curriculum
Math- Module 7: Geometry
ELA/ Reading- Figurative Language (your child has notes in their ELA journals)
Science- Heat (insulators and conductors)
Social Studies- The Civil War in South Carolina


 Tests/ Quizzes*
3/25- Insulators and Conductors*
 3/26- Figurative Language*

 Important Reminders
3/25- Fractional Autobiographies Due (can be emailed to me if digital)
3/26- 11:30 Dismissal
3/27- Student Holiday

 PE is on Monday

 Have a fantastic week!

 Ms. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment