Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Warmer Week Ahead

 I hope you had a chance to enjoy this lovely weather that we had over the weekend. It was wonderful I attended a conference in Atlanta this past weekend that was very informative and I can't wait to use some of the strategies that I learned with my kiddos. Take a look at what is coming up this week:

Curriculum

Math- Module 6-Graphing
ELA- Jones Family Express, sequencing
Writing- 30 Minute narrative practice
Science- Landforms and Water Features
Social Studies- The Civil War in South Carolina

Tests

3/12- Landforms and Water Features (ALERT in the morning)
3/13- Jones Family Express, Spelling Test

Important Dates
3/25- End of the Third Nine Weeks


Enjoy your week!
3/26- Half Day Dismissal
3/30-4/3- Spring Break


Have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment